Feeling bored and wanna try something interesting to make your taste buds drool. So here is an innovative dish which is healthy, tasty and easy to prepare. Til Cups filled with beetroot halwa.
- Cuisine – Indian
- Course – Dessert
- Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time – 20 Minutes
- Serves – 5 person
- Til – 1 cup (dry roasted)
- Gur – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 3 tablespoons
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Beetroot(chukandar) – 1 cup (grated)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Almonds – 10 (finely chopped)
- Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Heat a pan, add 2 tablespoons of ghee and grated beetroot. Fry for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add milk and sugar and cook for another 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
- Add Almonds to it and mix well, now turn the flame off, Your halwa filling is ready.
- Take another pan and add ghee, gur and two tablespoons of water and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After turning off the flame add til and mix it well.
- Take an appam pan* greece it with oil, now put the til mixture and with the help of roller, make a hole in the center to stuff the beetroot halwa in it.
- Keep it aside to set for 5 minutes.
- After it is set, demould it and fill it with the halwa and garnish with almonds.
So here you go, your Til Cups Filled With Beetroot Halwa is ready.