Connect with us
Sushil Kumar Modi Sushil Kumar Modi


Sushil Modi resigned from the membership of Bihar Legislative Council



PATNA: Former Deputy CM and proficient BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi resigned from the membership of Bihar Legislative Council on Thursday. According to the information, he has resigned from the membership of the Bihar Legislative Council due to being elected as a member of the Upper House. Sushil Kumar Modi himself has given this information by tweeting today. He is said to have resigned as the Chairman of Bihar Legislative Council.

In another tweet, Mr. Modi said that he will be sworn in as a Rajya Sabha member in the Rajya Sabha chamber at Parliament House on the 12th of December 2020. He said that he will leave for the oath-taking place (Friday) 11th December 2020. The swearing ceremony will be held in the Rajya Sabha Chamber on the ground floor of the Parliament House at 4 pm on 12 December afternoon. The Vice-President of India, Rajya Sabha Chairman Venkaiah Naidu will swear in BJP leader Sushil Modi as a Rajya Sabha member.

Former Bihar Deputy CM and BJP leader Sushil Modi was elected unanimously in the Rajya Sabha by-election on 7 December. Where he received a certificate after being elected as a Rajya Sabha MP in presence of Nitish Kumar, the Chief Minister of Bihar.

Hi guys, I'm Aman Sahay. My dream is to explore each and every corner of this planet, and I'm passionate about it. Must check out my YouTube Channel: Trekker Aman. All I want to say is - "Be Authentic Because You Are Already Unique".

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi Detained on Way to Hathras



Rahul Gandhi Arrested

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi were detained for violating a ban on large gatherings. Rahul was pushed and fell to the ground in a tussle with the Uttar Pradesh police after he, his sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and scores of party workers were stopped from marching on the Delhi-Noida highway on their way to Hathras to meet the family of the gang rape victim who died on Tuesday.

I will go alone then. I will walk alone from here to Hathras,” Rahul Gandhi told the police.

Visuals showed the Congress MP being pushed and shoved as he tried to resist the police. In the clash, the 50-year-old was seen falling to the ground. Other Congress leaders helped him up.

Priyanka Gandhi alleged that she was also pushed and there were attempts to throw her to the ground.

“Why are you arresting me? What are the grounds for the arrest? What law am I violating,” Rahul Gandhi said in a heated exchange with policemen, who said that they were charging him with “Section 188” – a law on defying official orders.

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra were travelling to Hathras in a convoy when their vehicles were stopped in Noida near Delhi, at a point around 142 km from their destination.

They both got off their car and started marching with Congress workers. Soon, a large contingent of UP policemen blocked their way and tried to push them back.

Congress leader Randeep Surjewala said: “The Gandhis are preparing to march alone. What is Ajay Singh Bisht, alias Yogi Adityanath (Chief Minister) afraid of?”

Ahead of the Congress leaders’ planned visit, the UP administration this morning enforced a ban on large gatherings and put up barricades at the borders citing the coronavirus. Roads to Hathras were also blocked.

Other political parties condemned the incident and came out in support of the Gandhis.

“Reckless behavior of UP police towards Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is extremely condemnable. It is reprehensible for those who are supposed to uphold the law to trample upon democratic values in such a manner,” tweeted NCP leader Sharad Pawar.

Continue Reading


Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia tests positive for COVID-19



Manish Sisodia

Delhi deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia on Monday said that he tested positive for coronavirus. The deputy CM had developed a mild fever last night after which he conducted a COVID-19 test on Monday. He has gone in self-isolation after the test results came positive.

“Right now there is no fever or any other complication. I am completely fine. Hopefully, I will soon return to work thanks to all your good wishes and blessings,” Sisodia tweeted.

Continue Reading


Amit Shah re-admitted to AIIMS weeks after discharge



Amit Shah

Two weeks after his discharge, Union Home Minister Amit Shah has been re-admitted to AIIMS after he complained about breathing issues on Saturday.

The hospital has confirmed the news and said that Shah has been admitted for a complete medical checkup.

“As per advice given at discharge, he has now been admitted for a complete medical checkup before parliament session for 1-2 days,” the official statement from the hospital read.

The sources told that Shah was admitted around 11 pm on Saturday night. As per the sources, he is being kept in CN tower, a facility reserved for VVIPs. Shah is getting treatment under Dr. Randeep Guleria, director of AIIMS. His condition is said to be stable now.

Shah has been suffering from post-COVID ailments for a month now. He was previously admitted to AIIMS on August 18 after he suffered post-COVID ailments days after his recovery from COVID-19 disease which he contracted in early August.

He had tested positive for COVID-19 on August 2 and received treatment at Medanta Hospital in Gurugram.

He was discharged after testing negative on August 14 only to re-admitted in AIIMS days after to treat his post-COVID syndromes on August 18. He had complained of breathing issues then.

Continue Reading