The government of India, on Wednesday, banned 118 more applications in India, mostly Chinese, including the immensely popular video game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mobile application. The government added that the 118 apps have been banned “in view of the emergent nature of threats” and that there is information that “they are engaged in activities which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defense of India, the security of the state and public order.”
The government said that it is taking action against the apps under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act read with the relevant provisions of the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Blocking of Access of Information by Public) Rules 2009.
The apps banned include PUBG MOBILE LITE, PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik, Baidu, WeChat Work, Ludo, Music – Mp3 Player, and several editing and racing platforms.
According to Rajdip Gupta, Founder of Cobx Gaming, 50 million gamers in India played PUBG in 2019. It was however not banned by the government initially as it is not entirely Chinese. The game has been created and managed by Bluehole which is a South Korean organization, but a Chinese company owns some stake. However, the game will still available for those who play it on other gaming platforms like PC, Xbox, and Sony Playstation.
“In the interest of sovereignty and integrity of India, defense of India and security of the State. And using the sovereign powers, the Government of India has decided to block the usage of certain Apps, used in both mobile and non-mobile Internet-enabled devices,” a statement by the Ministry of Information Technology said.
“This move will safeguard the interests of crores of Indian mobile and internet users. This decision is a targeted move to ensure safety, security, and sovereignty of Indian cyberspace,” the statement added.
The decision comes after the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre, Ministry of Home Affairs also sent an exhaustive recommendation for blocking these malicious apps, the government said.
In the last week of June, the government of India banned 59 apps, including TikTok and SHAREit, and again in July, another 47 apps were added to the list for ‘operating as the clones’ of the previously banned apps.
Here is the full list of the 118 applications that are now banned:
- APUS Launcher Pro- Theme, Live Wallpapers, Smart
- APUS Launcher-Theme, Call Show, Wallpaper, HideApps
- APUS Security -Antivirus, Phone Security, Cleaner
- APUS Turbo Cleaner 2020- Junk Cleaner, Anti-Virus
- APUS Flashlight-Free & Bright
- Cut Cut – Cut Out & Photo Background Editor
- Baidu Express Edition
- FaceU – Inspire your Beauty
- ShareSave by Xiaomi: Latest gadgets, amazing deals
- CamCard – Business Card Reader
- CamCard Business
- CamCard for Salesforce
- VooV Meeting – Tencent Video Conferencing
- Super Clean – Master of Cleaner, Phone Booster
- WeChat reading
- Government WeChat
- Small Q brush
- Tencent Weiyun
- WeChat Work
- Cyber Hunter
- Cyber Hunter Lite
- Knives Out-No rules, just fight!
- Super Mecha Champions
- Dawn of Isles
- Ludo World-Ludo Superstar
- Chess Rush
- PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik
- PUBG MOBILE LITE
- Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
- Art of Conquest: Dark Horizon
- Dank Tanks
- Game of Sultans
- Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos
- Smart AppLock (App Protect)
- Message Lock (SMS Lock)-Gallery Vault Developer Team
- Hide App-Hide Application Icon
- AppLock Lite
- Dual Space – Multiple Accounts & App Cloner
- ZAKZAK Pro – Live chat & video chat online
- ZAKZAK LIVE: live-streaming & video chat app
- Music – Mp3 Player
- Music Player – Audio Player & 10 Bands Equalizer
- HD Camera Selfie Beauty Camera
- Cleaner – Phone Booster
- Web Browser & Fast Explorer
- Video Player All Format for Android
- Photo Gallery HD & Editor
- Photo Gallery & Album
- Music Player – Bass Booster – Free Download
- HD Camera – Beauty Cam with Filters & Panorama
- HD Camera Pro & Selfie Camera
- Music Player – MP3 Player & 10 Bands Equalizer
- Gallery HD
- Web Browser – Fast, Privacy & Light Web Explorer
- Web Browser – Secure Explorer
- Music player – Audio Player
- Video Player – All Format HD Video Player
- Lamour Love All Over The World
- Amour- video chat & call all over the world.
- MV Master – Make Your Status Video & Community
- MV Master – Best Video Maker & Photo Video Editor
- APUS Message Center-Intelligent management
- LivU Meet new people & Video chat with strangers
- Carrom Friends : Carrom Board & Pool Game-
- Ludo All Star- Play Online Ludo Game & Board Games
- Bike Racing : Moto Traffic Rider Bike Racing Games
- Rangers Of Oblivion : Online Action MMO RPG Game
- Z Camera – Photo Editor, Beauty Selfie, Collage
- GO SMS Pro – Messenger, Free Themes, Emoji
- U-Dictionary: Oxford Dictionary Free Now Translate
- Ulike – Define your selfie in trendy style
- Tantan – Date For Real
- MICO Chat: New Friends Banaen aur Live Chat karen
- Kitty Live – Live Streaming & Video Live Chat
- Malay Social Dating App to Date & Meet Singles
- Mobile Taobao
- Road of Kings- Endless Glory
- Sina News
- Netease News
- Penguin FM
- Murderous Pursuits
- Tencent Watchlist (Tencent Technology
- Learn Chinese AI-Super Chinese
- HUYA LIVE – Game Live Stream
- Little Q Album
- Fighting Landlords – Free and happy Fighting Landlords
- Hi Meitu
- Mobile Legends: Pocket
- VPN for TikTok
- VPN for TikTok
- Penguin E-sports Live assistant
- Buy Cars-offer everything you need, special offers and low prices
- Beauty Camera Plus – Sweet Camera & Face Selfie
- Parallel Space Lite – Dual App
- “Chief Almighty: First Thunder BC
- MARVEL Super War NetEase Games
- AFK Arena
- Creative Destruction NetEase Games
- Crusaders of Light NetEase Games
- Mafia City Yotta Games
- Onmyoji NetEase Games
- Ride Out Heroes NetEase Games
- Yimeng Jianghu-Chu Liuxiang has been fully upgraded
- Legend: Rising Empire NetEase Games
- Arena of Valor: 5v5 Arena Games
- Soul Hunters
- Rules of Survival
Need to change Address, Currency, Bank Details or Country in AdSense ?
Google Adsense is a great way to monetize your hard work and earn some fortune out of it. But suppose for any reason, you are moving to a new address or country, where the bank account, currency, payment method, or banking institutions is might be different. You’ll definitely want to bring your hard work, and your existing Adsense account along. Don’t you? And for this, you would be wanting to change the Address, currency, or bank details you provided in your Adsense account earlier.
So in this, we’ll be discussing the ways through which you can keep your hard work alive and paying. So first of all let’s talk about how Adsense works.
Whenever you apply for Adsense, you agree to some terms and conditions, and local laws. And when you are approved, you are bound to those conditions that you agreed earlier. Alteast until you are monetizing your blog content, your YouTube videos, or your app with Google Adsense.
So, there could be two scenarios of why you are changing the details you provided in your Google Adsense account.
- First one, you are just moving to a new address in the same country or territory, where you opened your AdSense account and your currency and bank account are still valid and accessible by you.
- The second one, you are moving to a new country or territory where the currency or bank account is totally different. Where the banking laws and Adsense terms or payment method you had earlier is not valid.
Read the points mentioned above properly and found out which case scenario you are in? Good. Now let’s talk about the solution. Do you really need to change your existing address, payment method, or currency?
If you fall into the first category then no. You don’t need to change your bank account or currency. Even the address you provided and verifies with Adsense doesn’t need to be changed. You can receive your fortune in your bank account without any hassle.
But if you fall in the second category, then details provided by you in your existing Adsense account won’t work anymore. And your mailing address, payment method, or currency needs to be changed. But wait, is it really possible to do so? The answer is no. You cannot change the country of your Adsense account and also you cannot add a bank account of any other country to your existing Adsense account.
So, you are probably thinking what’s the solution then? The answer is a new AdSense account in the country you moved in.
But wait, don’t apply for the new account in a hurry. As we know, Google allows only one AdSense account per person. And it doesn’t matter that you are applying from anew place. Google’s algorithms are smart enough to track you down and reject your application right away. So first you’ll have to close your existing Adsense account providing the reason that you’re moving to a new country. You can do this by navigating to Account -> Account Information.
I’ll suggest you do it four to five months prior to you leave your existing country. If you apply right before moving or after moving to a new country, you’ll lose your payments. Because when you’ll apply for the new AdSense account, it will go through the same verification and approval process once again. And you can apply before moving to your new location.
That’s the only and official way you can change your existing address, payment method, currency, or bank account. I know it’s kind of weird to go through all of the processes again but you have no other choice. You can also read this on Google’s Adsense support page.
Hope this article helped you and cleared your doubts on changing address, currency, or payment methods for your Adsense account.
Apple India Online Store Launched
The much-awaited Apple India online store is now open for business. As expected, the complete range of Apple’s products and services are available in the online shop, and that includes the iPhone line-up, the Mac computing device line-up, the iPad series, Apple Watch, Apple AirPods family, HomePod smart speaker, and more.
There are category-specific offers lined-up as well, including trade-in and exchange offers for the iPhones, localizations, the Education Store, Configure to Order your Mac computing devices, extended range of payments, and EMI options, shopping assistance in English and Hindi, and Apple Care+ services. At this time, you can buy the Apple iPhone 11 Pro, Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, Apple iPhone 11, Apple iPhone SE, and the Apple iPhone XR. You can also take your pick from the Apple iPad line-up that includes the Apple iPad Pro 12.9, Apple iPad Pro 11, the new Apple iPad, and the Apple iPad Mini, while the new Apple iPad Air is set to go on sale sometime in October. The complete Mac line-up and all other devices are also on sale.
The timing of the launch of the Apple India online store just ahead of the Dussehra and Diwali festivals means the company will be able to cater to customers who may be looking to spend on this festive season. This is also the latest chapter in the India push for Apple, which over the past few weeks has given the government’s Make in India initiative a big boost by starting production of the latest generation iPhone SE as well as the flagship phones, the Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and the iPhone 11 Pro Max in India. Apple also produces the iPhone XR in India. Apple’s partners in India, Foxconn and Wistron are now manufacturing and assembling the iPhones at their facilities in the country.
“We’re proud to be expanding in India and want to do all we can to support our customers and their communities. We know our users are relying on technology to stay connected, engage in learning, and tap into their creativity, and by bringing the Apple Store online to India, we are offering our customers the very best of Apple at this important time,” says Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People, while announcing the Apple online store for India. Apple will also be implementing the contactless delivery option for all orders that are placed and shipped across India. Orders will not require a signature to confirm receipt of delivery. Apple is partnering with Blue Dart for product shipment and expects all deliveries for orders to be completed between 24 hours and 72 hours from the time of payment.
The push for localized manufacturing and assembling, as well as the online retail presence, should combine to give Apple a big boost ahead of the festive season sales. The Apple online store for India will now join Apple’s e-commerce platforms in 37 other countries, including the US and UK. Till now, Apple relied on authorized distributors and retailers in India for offline sales as well as on online shopping platforms such as Amazon.in and Flipkart, which meant the company didn’t have complete control over the shopping, delivery, and support experience for anyone buying Apple products.
PUBG Corporation to Take Over PUBG Mobile From Tencent Games in India
PUBG Corporation has decided to no longer authorize the PUBG Mobile franchise to Shenzhen-based Tencent Games in India and take over all its publishing responsibilities within the country, the company said in a statement on Monday. The new move comes in response to the PUBG Mobile ban in the country that was announced last week. Apart from PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile Lite and other 116 Chinese-origin apps and games were banned by the government in one take.
Shortly after the ban was imposed by the government last Wednesday, Tencent that is the publisher of PUBG Mobile, said it would engage with Indian authorities to ensure the continued availability of its apps in India. PUBG Corporation, the developer of the battle royale game, however, has now decided to no longer authorize the franchise to Tencent Games in the country.
“Moving forward, PUBG Corporation will take on all publishing responsibilities within the country,” the company said in the statement on its website. “As the company explores ways to provide its own PUBG experience for India in the near future, it is committed to doing so by sustaining a localized and healthy gameplay environment for its fans.”
PUBG Corporation is a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Krafton Game Union. It is already the developer and publisher of PUBG that is meant for PC and console gamers. However, PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite were created in a collaboration between PUBG Corporation and Tencent Games.
Aside from getting the PUBG Mobile franchise from Tencent Games in India, PUBG Corporation is exploring ways to engage with the gaming community in the country through various region-based activities, including esports, and community events.
Having said that, the government is yet to provide clarity on whether the latest move by the company would bring any relief to the existing gamers, streamers, and organizations relying on PUBG Mobile in the country.
Rajesh Bethireddy is the latest popular name in the fashion circle from telugu states
Need to change Address, Currency, Bank Details or Country in AdSense ?
Famous Football Player Cristiano Ronaldo Tested Positive for COVID-19
Specials2 weeks ago
10102020 – The Date That Will Never Come Again
Technology4 weeks ago
Apple India Online Store Launched
Politics3 weeks ago
Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi Detained on Way to Hathras
Specials2 weeks ago
What’s so unique about the dates like 10102020, 11112020, 12122020
World2 weeks ago
White House press secretary tests positive for COVID-19
World3 weeks ago
23 Killed, More Than 100 Injured in Armenia-Azerbaijan War over Nagorno-Karabakh
Latest News4 weeks ago
AYUSH Ministry approves study to test impact of Vasa, Guduchi on COVID-19 management
Latest News3 weeks ago
Govt launches online portal for information on COVID-19 vaccine