Paneer Chilli is a popular Indo-Chinese dish which is made mainly by cottage cheese(Paneer).
It is can be served as main course or as a side dish. We can easily prepare it at our home.
Paneer chilli can be of two types.
- Dry Paneer Chilli
- Paneer Chilli Gravy
Today we are going to tell you about how to make Restaurant style paneer chilli with gravy.
- Cottage cheese(paneer) – 200gm.
- Onions – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Green Chillies – 1-2
- Garlic – 1-2 flakes
- Tomato Sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Vinegar – 2 Teaspoons.
- Soya Sauce(dark) – 1 Teaspoon.
- Red Chilly Sauce – 1 Teaspoon.
- Green Chilly Sauce – 1 Teaspoon.
- Corn Flour – 2 Tablespoons.
- First of all, take the paneer cubes in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of corn flour, 1/2 teaspoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce and a little bit of salt to it. Mix it well, and your paneer cubes are now coated.
- Fry them in a pan on medium flame until it becomes golden brown.
- Now, heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a pan and add ginger,garlic and chopped green chillies to it and fry them a little.
- Now add Chopped Onions to it and turn the flame to high and let it fry for a minute.
- Now add chopped Capsicum it and turn the flame to medium and let it fry for another minute.
- Now add 1 teaspoon soya sauce, 1/2 teaspoon green chilli sauce and 1/2 teaspoon red chilli sauce and 1 tablespoon Tomato sauce then mix it and turn the flame to low.
- Now add 2 teaspoon vinegar,1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder(optional)
- Now take 1 tablespoon corn flour into an empty bowl and add 1 tablespoon of water to it, and pour this mixture to the fried vegetables and mix well.
- Now add 1 cup water to it, and stir it for a minute on high flame.
- Now add the fried paneer cubes to this gravy and mix for another minute on medium flame.
Your Paneer Chilly gravy is ready to serve and make you drool.
*Serve it with naan or chowmein and make your taste buds feel yummm……………..