Connect with us
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi

Latest News

Government doesn’t need clearance certificate from Congress: Naqvi

Published

on

Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Wednesday stated that the Centre doesn’t need any “clearance certificate” from Congress over India and China border issue as under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s leadership India’s security and dignity is fully maintained.

“Without understanding the history and geography of the issue, Congress leaders are giving irresponsible statements. Even those who are wise in the Congress party are unable to understand the behaviour of their leadership. Under the leadership of Prime Minister Modi, the country’s security and dignity is fully maintained and we don’t need any clearance certificate from Congress,” said Naqvi while speaking to ANI.

“The party (Congress) seems to be not doing well mentally. They have become a joke while making fun of our corona warriors and soldiers,” he added.

The Union Minister further said that only the Congress does not mean Opposition and pointed out that leaders like BSP supremo Mayawati and several others have extended their support to the government at this hour.

“Congress does not mean Opposition. It is a family which fits in one photo frame. The members of this feudalistic family on their own become Opposition and its voice. It is like Indira is India and India is Indira or Congress is Opposition and Opposition is Congress,” he said.

Earlier in the day, BJP President Jagat Prakash Nadda had launched a veiled attack on the Congress’ first family and its scion, stating that a “rejected and ejected dynasty” is not equal to the entire Opposition and relaunch of “the scion” for “nth time” can wait as it is a time for unity and solidarity.

Speaking about the recent all-party meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi over India and China border tension, he said it is the Opposition’s right to ask questions and while several opposition leaders fully supported the Centre in determining the way ahead, only “one family” was exceptional.

The recent Galwan valley clash between Indian and Chinese troops in eastern Ladakh claimed 20 lives of Indian Army personnel.

Indian intercepts have revealed that the Chinese side suffered 43 casualties including dead and seriously injured.

Input: DNA

Aman currently works as a blogger and also as a travel and lifestyle Vlogger. He is always interested in new challenges.

Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: FACT CHECK: Bhutan has blocked water channels to India?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest News

Amitabh Bachchan’s son Abhishek also tested positive for Coronavirus

Published

on

MUMBAI:  Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan were on Saturday evening admitted to Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai after they tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19). The veteran actor made the announcement on social media moments after news broke of his health situation. Abhishek accompanied the megastar to the hospital.

Amitabh Bachchan stays in his Jalsa bungalow with wife Jaya, Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai and granddaughter Aaradhya. His daughter Shweta and her children Navya and Agastya are also in Mumbai currently.

Continue Reading

Latest News

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for Coronavirus

Published

on

Amitabh Bachchan

Mumbai: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan was admitted to Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai on Saturday evening after he tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19).

“I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff underwent tests, results awaited. All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested !” the actor said in a post on social media platform Twitter.
The legendary actor was last seen in director Shoojit Sircar’s Gulabo Sitabo, where he starred alongside Ayushmann Khurrana.

Continue Reading

Latest News

Government Bans 59 Chinese Apps in India including TikTok

Published

on

Chinese Apps Ban including Tiktok

As tensions along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with China continues, the Government of India has decided to ban on 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok.

The government will be announcing a ban on 59 such Chinese apps, including Tik Tok.

List of 59 Chinese Apps

List of 59 Chinese Apps

A government press release announcing the ban stated: “The Ministry of Information Technology, invoking it’s power under section 69A of the Information Technology Act read with the relevant provisions of the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Blocking of Access of Information by Public) Rules 2009 and in view of the emergent nature of threats has decided to block 59 apps since in view of the information available they are engaged in activities which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defense of India, the security of the state and public order”.

The press release further said that the Ministry of Information Technology has received “many representations raising concerns from citizens regarding the security of data and risk to privacy relating to the operation of certain apps”.

“The Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-IN) has also received many representations from citizens regarding the security of data and breach of privacy impacting upon public order issues,” the press release mentioned.

Popular among youngsters, TikTok has the maximum number of users in India, followed by China and the US.

TikTok crossed the 2 billion mark soon after surpassing the 1.5 billion mark in the first quarter of 2020. Out of the 2 billion, India turned out to be the biggest driver with over 611 million downloads.

Full statement from the Indian Govt’s Ministry of Electronics & IT

Full statement from the Indian Govt’s Ministry of Electronics & IT

According to the report by Sensor Tower, TikTok crossed the 2 billion mark soon after surpassing the 1.5 billion mark in the first quarter of 2020. Out of the 2 billion, India turned out to be the biggest driver with over 611 million downloads. The report revealed that TikTok’s surge in popularity was due to the coronavirus pandemic. People found TikTok to be most entertaining and engaging in quarantine.

Continue Reading

Trending