Want to shiver lusciously in this hot summer. We have got something special for you. Something that everyone loves, something that is related to our childhood memories, Mangoes. But in a different way. This recipe is very easy to prepare at home.
- Ripe Mango – 1 of medium size
- Raw Mango – 1 of small size
- Sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Ice cubes – 1 cup
- Peel both the ripe and raw mangoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Take a pressure cooker put the mangoes, add 1/2 glass of water and cook till 3-4 whistles.
- Now put the cooked mangoes into a blender and blend until it becomes a fine paste.
- Now take a pan, add 4 tablespoons of sugar then add 1/4 cup of water and let it dissolve completely on sim flame.
- After dissolving, let it cool completely.
- Take a big bowl, add mango puree then add the mixture of sugar and water to it.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Your homemade Mango frooti is ready.
Serve chilled and enjoy the mangoes in a cool way.
*frooti is the registered trademark of Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. Giveupnot solely at its own discretion does not hold any authority respectively.