Want to make your Dosa, Vada or Idli taste great, so here we present authentic south Indian Chutney(sauce) to drool you. The Coconut Coriander Chutney.
- Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- Cooking Time – 5 minutes
- Coconut – 1 Cup
- Coriander Leaves – 1 Tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Curd – 1/2 Cup
- Salt – According to taste
- Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds – 1 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves – 10 Pieces
- Take a jar, add coconut, coriander leaves and blend it coarsely.
- Whisk the curd and put it into the jar then add salt and water as required.
- Blend it in smooth paste(chutney), and empty it into a bowl.
- Take a tadka pan,put the flame on medium then add oil and mustard seeds, let the seeds pop.
- Add curry leaves to the popped seeds and fry it for 30 seconds, then turn off the fllame.
- Add tadka into the chutney.
Your delicious coconut coriander chutney is ready to be served with Dosa, Vada, Idli or fritters.