Connect with us
Amit Shah Amit Shah


Amit Shah re-admitted to AIIMS weeks after discharge



Two weeks after his discharge, Union Home Minister Amit Shah has been re-admitted to AIIMS after he complained about breathing issues on Saturday.

The hospital has confirmed the news and said that Shah has been admitted for a complete medical checkup.

“As per advice given at discharge, he has now been admitted for a complete medical checkup before parliament session for 1-2 days,” the official statement from the hospital read.

The sources told that Shah was admitted around 11 pm on Saturday night. As per the sources, he is being kept in CN tower, a facility reserved for VVIPs. Shah is getting treatment under Dr. Randeep Guleria, director of AIIMS. His condition is said to be stable now.

Shah has been suffering from post-COVID ailments for a month now. He was previously admitted to AIIMS on August 18 after he suffered post-COVID ailments days after his recovery from COVID-19 disease which he contracted in early August.

He had tested positive for COVID-19 on August 2 and received treatment at Medanta Hospital in Gurugram.

He was discharged after testing negative on August 14 only to re-admitted in AIIMS days after to treat his post-COVID syndromes on August 18. He had complained of breathing issues then.

Aman currently works as a blogger and also as a travel and lifestyle Vlogger. He is always interested in new challenges.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Rahul and Priyanka Gandhi Detained on Way to Hathras



Rahul Gandhi Arrested

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi were detained for violating a ban on large gatherings. Rahul was pushed and fell to the ground in a tussle with the Uttar Pradesh police after he, his sister Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and scores of party workers were stopped from marching on the Delhi-Noida highway on their way to Hathras to meet the family of the gang rape victim who died on Tuesday.

I will go alone then. I will walk alone from here to Hathras,” Rahul Gandhi told the police.

Visuals showed the Congress MP being pushed and shoved as he tried to resist the police. In the clash, the 50-year-old was seen falling to the ground. Other Congress leaders helped him up.

Priyanka Gandhi alleged that she was also pushed and there were attempts to throw her to the ground.

“Why are you arresting me? What are the grounds for the arrest? What law am I violating,” Rahul Gandhi said in a heated exchange with policemen, who said that they were charging him with “Section 188” – a law on defying official orders.

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra were travelling to Hathras in a convoy when their vehicles were stopped in Noida near Delhi, at a point around 142 km from their destination.

They both got off their car and started marching with Congress workers. Soon, a large contingent of UP policemen blocked their way and tried to push them back.

Congress leader Randeep Surjewala said: “The Gandhis are preparing to march alone. What is Ajay Singh Bisht, alias Yogi Adityanath (Chief Minister) afraid of?”

Ahead of the Congress leaders’ planned visit, the UP administration this morning enforced a ban on large gatherings and put up barricades at the borders citing the coronavirus. Roads to Hathras were also blocked.

Other political parties condemned the incident and came out in support of the Gandhis.

“Reckless behavior of UP police towards Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is extremely condemnable. It is reprehensible for those who are supposed to uphold the law to trample upon democratic values in such a manner,” tweeted NCP leader Sharad Pawar.

Continue Reading


Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia tests positive for COVID-19



Manish Sisodia

Delhi deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia on Monday said that he tested positive for coronavirus. The deputy CM had developed a mild fever last night after which he conducted a COVID-19 test on Monday. He has gone in self-isolation after the test results came positive.

“Right now there is no fever or any other complication. I am completely fine. Hopefully, I will soon return to work thanks to all your good wishes and blessings,” Sisodia tweeted.

Continue Reading


Former Union Minister Raghuvansh Prasad Singh passed away



Raghuvansh Prasad Singh

Former Union minister Raghuvansh Prasad Singh, whose recent resignation from the RJD founded and headed by Lalu Prasad left political waters in Bihar a stir, passed away on Sunday, a day after he fell critically ill and was put on a ventilator.

Singh, who was admitted at AIIMS, Delhi, for about a week after developing post-COVID-19 complications, resigned from the primary membership of the party on Thursday and followed it up with an open letter, a day later, addressed to Prasad’s arch-rival and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, triggering speculations about his future moves.

A staunch loyalist of the RJD supremo whom he supported in thick and thin, Singh ran afoul with the party a few months ago when murmurs about mafia don turned politician Rama Singh, his rival in Vaishali Lok Sabha constituency, led him to resign from the post of the national vice-president.

A cabinet colleague of Prasad in the Manmohan Singh government, Singh thereby stymied Rama Singh’s entry into the party and although he did not give up the primary membership at that time, he stayed away from the RJDs day to day affairs which was attributed, in part, to his ill-health. On Thursday, his hand-written note addressed to Prasad declaring that he has had enough went viral on the social media.

On the same day, the RJD supremo sent a letter to Singh from Ranchi, making an emotional appeal to his companion for over three decades not to leave the party. On Friday, Singh wrote another letter from the hospital, this time addressed to Nitish Kumar, which was seen as his attempt to cozy up to the chief minister, who heads the JD(U) and has been a fierce rival of the RJD supremo for decades.

Often called the architect of the MNREGA scheme, which was floated when he was the Union minister for rural development, Singh had been in the political wilderness for some time, having lost two consecutive elections in 2014 and 2019 from Vaishali which he had represented in the Lok Sabha a record five times. His relations with Tejashwi Yadav, younger son and heir apparent of Lalu Prasad, turned sour when he started pitching for Nitish Kumar back to the Grand Alliance helmed by the RJD after the party received its worst-ever drubbing in the Lok Sabha polls last year.

Continue Reading