Connect with us
A Coronavirus patient dined at Hyatt Regency in Delhi A Coronavirus patient dined at Hyatt Regency in Delhi

Latest News

A Coronavirus patient dined at hotel Hyatt Regency in Delhi

Published

on

DELHI: The Hyatt Regency has since started precautionary operational protocols, undertaken deep-cleaning measures in the restaurant, colleague lockers and all the public areas, restaurants and meeting spaces after the patient dined there.

The hotel has asked its staff to go on a self-quarantine procedure for 14 days after they discovered that an individual who dined at their La Piazza restaurant on February 28 has been diagnosed with coronavirus.

Hyatt Delhi has since started precautionary operational protocols, undertaken deep-cleaning measures in the restaurant, colleague lockers and all the public areas, restaurants and meeting spaces across the hotel.

Coronavirus Graphical Representation

Coronavirus Graphical Representation

“All colleagues who were present at the restaurant on February 28, 2020, have been asked to self-quarantine for 14 days. Hyatt Regency Delhi has also started to conduct daily temperature checks for all colleagues and contractors when they enter and exit the building,” said Julian Ayers, Area VP  and General Manager, Hyatt Regency Delhi.

“We are committed to caring for our guests and colleagues, as their safety and wellbeing remain a top priority,” stated the hotel.

Hyatt also said in their statement that they do not have any cases of COVID19 among their colleagues so far. Hyatt Regency also said that they are monitoring the situation and are following the guidelines and protocols recommended by international and local authorities.

INPUT

Social Media

Rajesh Bethireddy is the latest popular name in the fashion circle from telugu states

Published

on

Rajesh Bethireddy

 

Fashion and trends have always been common points of discussion, however last decade can can be dedicated to men’s fashion as they have been able to shift the focus majorly which was only their on women’s fashion and trends. And this shift can be attributed to men’s fashion models and influencers. Although there are many young men out there who are either professional model or influencer but rarely are both. Meet Rajesh Bethireddy, 26, who is a model and fashion influencer. Rajesh Bethireddy is extremely occupied carrying both the professions with equal dedication.

Hyderabad based Rajesh Bethireddy is a software engineer by profession but he is also a successful model and fashion influencer. So far, Rajesh Bethireddy has worked with some brands and looking to act in TVCs for men’s lifestyle and fitness brands.

Rajesh Bethireddy turned fashion influencer in no time; right after he began his Instagram journey. Today, he enjoys more than 14,000 followers on his Instagram page, who hang on to his posts that dole out fashion advice. Besides, he also uses his Instagram account for popular brand collaborations like kolon natural,blendjet etc

Within 6 months of diversifying thus, Rajesh Bethireddy is already a darling in the Telugu states fashion circle. He believes that a ‘well-planned entry and a smart work’ are the two stepping stones to establish yourself into a cut-throat competitive business like this.
As for remuneration, apart from the monetary and exciting returns, Rajesh Bethireddy understands that “every moment is exciting when you turn your passion into profession.”

Well we wish him all the best for his future endorsements.

Continue Reading

World

Famous Football Player Cristiano Ronaldo Tested Positive for COVID-19

Published

on

Cristiano Ronaldo

Famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo has been tested positive for COVID-19 coronavirus. He will miss Portugal’s Nations League sport against Sweden on Wednesday.

Due to Cristiano been found positive, the remaining players of the Portugal squad also underwent tests this Tuesday morning. But all of the negative and would be available for the upcoming match against Sweden.

We pray for his speedy recovery.

Continue Reading

World

Thousands of people protesting over Kyrgyzstan election result

Published

on

Kyrgyzstan Protest

Thousands of people are protesting in Kyrgyzstan over allegations of vote-buying and intimidation in Sunday’s parliamentary election. The capital Bishkek saw the largest protest while rallies were also held elsewhere in the ex-Soviet republic.

Only four parties out of 16 passed the 7% threshold for entry into parliament, three of which have close ties to President Sooronbai Jeenbekov. International monitors have said the claims of vote-buying are “credible”.

None of the established opposition parties got a seat in parliament. Now all of these parties have declared that they will not recognize the results of the election. Opposition candidates are calling on the Central Electoral Commission in Kyrgyzstan to cancel the results of the vote. One candidate, Ryskeldi Mombekov, told a crowd of more than 5,000 protesters: “The president promised to oversee honest elections. He didn’t keep his word.”

Mr. Mombekov’s party, Ata Meken, had been confident of entering parliament, but in the end, it was one of the eight parties that missed the threshold. Protesters are also calling on President Jeenbekov to resign. Thomas Boserup, head of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe’s election observation mission, said in a briefing that although the vote had been “generally well organized”, allegations of vote-buying were a “serious concern”.

The two leading parties, which got a quarter of the vote each, were Birimdik and Mekenim Kyrgyzstan. President Jeenbekov’s younger brother, Asylbek Jeenbekov, is in Birimdik.

Mekenim Kyrgyzstan, meanwhile, is seen as being closely connected to the powerful Matraimov family. The family’s figurehead, Rayimbek Matraimov, is believed to have helped finance Mr. Jeenbekov’s successful presidential campaign in 2017.

Continue Reading

Trending