OBSERVATION 10122020: The world where we live is something that we all want to explore.
There are uncountable creatures living on this Earth with us. Have you thought about them ever? Just look around you right now while you are reading this. What did you see?
Probably what you see is furniture, a window or a door, if you are inside your house or any building. But if you were outside while I said you to look around, you must have seen vehicles, trees, birds, or a lion perhaps, if you were in a jungle.
So these are the things that you might have seen around you, but let me ask you, have you observed anything? Anything special?
Yes, then great, you are special. But if your answer is no, then you are missing an eternity, you are missing the beauty that nature has to offer you. Besides all of us are also the gift of mother nature. The life that we all are living is a precious gift to us. And it’s on us to define the meaning of life that we have got.
As I have mentioned earlier, all of us have different perspectives of observation. But it’s worth mentioning that there is something common in this, the ability to observe. Observation is what it takes to find a new meaning of life, a superior meaning. A superior way of living.
By ‘superior way of living’, I don’t mean expensive and luxury lifestyle. All I mean is to live the life to fullest. Because life is like a Litchi(fruit). If it offers sorrow then it also has happiness hidden behind. If it gives obstacles then it also has a solution hidden inside somewhere. It is our way of observance that makes the difference.
It’s up to us that we dive into the sorrow or happiness of the moment. That’s why there is a simple term – ‘Be Positive’, which means no matter how bad the situation is, we must try to find the bits of happiness and positivity hidden around somewhere.
That’s the mantra of happiness and a successful life. And remember if nature cares for us then it is a responsibility for us human beings to show love and care for nature and other creatures.
Now coming to our topic 10122020, so it is a random date(10 December 2020) as unique as you. Just like this date, every single moment that passes with time is never gonna come back. So ‘Be authentic because you are already unique’.
Choose the vibes around you wisely and giveupnot.
5 Easy Ways to Lift the Spirit of Life
What should I do to lift the spirit of life? Fortunately for me, I’ve always been fascinated by what’s available in the alternative world, including alternative therapies. I’ve tried a lot of them throughout the years and will keep trying them in the hopes of improving my body, mind, and spirit. It has, in fact.
I understand that what works for me may not work for you, therefore the lesson is to keep trying until you find something that works for you.
They’ve tried everything, I’ve been told several times. So, what exactly is it? You could count on one hand what it ultimately came down to. It’s worthwhile to keep looking; you might discover that making new friends (as I did) and learning valuable skills for your self-healing toolkit widens your universe in the most spectacular way.
So, what do I do when I’ve come to a fork in the road and am in need of some guidance or healing? I’ve given five fundamental things below that have helped me lift my spirits and, with practice, will benefit you as well:
- Meditation! Meditation is one of the most powerful self-healing strategies accessible, yet it only takes a few minutes of your time! There are a variety of meditation techniques available; select one that works for you and gets started. It is possible to relax your spirit and reconnect with the highest side of yourself by listening to meditation music and spending time in silent contemplation.
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oils are two terms that are often used interchangeably. Blending a variety of essential oils together in an aromatherapy oil burner can help you rebalance and renew your spirit. When you need nurturing, support, or healing, I’ve found that the following blend works really well: Place a few drops of the following in an aromatherapy oil burner with some water about an hour before going to bed (for safety’s sake, extinguish the flame before turning off the lights for the night): 3 drops Lavender, 3 drops Bergamot, 4 drops Jasmine, 4 drops rose, 4 drops Neroli, 4 drops Jasmine, 4 drops rose, 4 drops Neroli, 4 drops Jasmine, 4 drops rose, 4 drops Neroli, 4 drops Neroli. The aroma is incredible! I use this one every now and then, and it not only makes me sleep like a baby, but it also relieves tension and stress, and it feels like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders the next morning! (If you have a small bedroom, you may want to cut the number of droplets in half.)
- Breathe! Standing with your feet shoulder-length apart is a good idea. Using the diaphragm muscles, take three calm and deep breaths. Inhale via your nose and exhale through your slightly opened lips. Imagine inhaling your personal strength, filling every cell in your body from your diaphragm to the top of your head while you perform these. Be your own personal power and see yourself grow taller, straighter, and stronger. Rep to the previous stages.
- Keep your focus on the present moment. Take a few deep breaths and concentrate entirely on the present moment. Focus entirely on the words and their meaning if you’re reading a book, magazine, or even this article. In the present time, there is simply you and this article. If you’re at work, concentrate entirely on the task at hand, and only this task, and what you need to do to finish it. There is nothing more important than you and the task at hand.
- Make a goal for yourself. I set my intention on what I’m looking for while I’m looking for anything fresh and valuable for me. For example, I could want to look for a book that can point me in the direction of another therapeutic modality or expertise. After that, I focus on this purpose, give it a deadline, and open my heart to it. And lo and behold, I’ll be holding a book in my hands in no time! I believe in the power of intention, and I utilize it to get a parking spot when I go shopping.
I rarely get sick these days, and when I do and go to the doctor, the physicians tell me I’m actually rather healthy (surely they can discover something to make me feel better around here!) This also contains the results of blood tests. I can still deal with melancholy and dissatisfaction (I’m still human), but neither of these emotions lasts as long as they used to. A calm state, on the other hand, lasts far longer. My spirit lifts when I use the five ideas above, and life becomes more tranquil and happy once more.
1111 or November 11 2022 is here, what it means for you?
1111 or 11th November 2022 or 111122 has arrived and is very unique in itself. First of all this 1111 comes every year but is it any special in 2022? Does it carry any special significance? What does this 1111 exactly mean for you?
So if you are looking for a straight answer then this 11112022 would be just a date for you. But for others, it is an opportunity to manifest special blessings in their life. Because in western astrology, it is considered an angel number. Basically, all the repetitive numbers like 1010, 1212, 1111, 2222, 4444, 111, 444, 333, 222, 777, etc, and the mirror numbers like 1001, 2002, 0220, 1331, 1221, and 1111 also are considered divine numbers which carry special messages or guidance from the universe. It is said that if you are seeing these numbers again and again then you are divinely guided by the universe.
Now, many astrologers and numerologists believe that each repeated and mirror number has an individual meaning. But in short, you get to see them often when you usually are on the right track in life.
These special repeated or mirror numbers also appear when you are on a spiritual divine journey like the twin flame journey or the soulmate journey. And this date 1111 or the 11th of November is considered as an open portal for manifestations and blessings.
Most people nowadays, don’t believe in these things but if you are seeing these divine numbers repeatedly, then the date 1111 is worth giving a try to ask, whatever you desire, from the universe. BEST OF LUCK.
22022022 – 22 February 2022, a special date, twosday, a palindrome, an ambigram,
The date 22022022 or 22 February 2022 is very rare and it’s a wait of eight years until the next one. Today’s date is very unique because it is not just a palindrome but it is an ambigram as well. Many people are also calling it ‘Twosday’ because the date falls on Tuesday.
22 February 2022 or 22022022 is a palindrome because it can be read the same way on either side and an ambigram as well because it can be read the same upside down. But you may think what’s so special and unique about this 22022022 date then there’s a lot.
Apart from these specialties the date 22022022 or 220222 is rare also because of its never coming back nature. Now you may think that non of the dates come again once they pass. I agree! but let me tell you that not each and every day has a lot of uniqueness in it. But after all, it is us who can make anything unique by our deeds and power of observation.
If we think that only these palindromic and ambigrams dates are special then we are missing a lot. Because if you carefully think then you’ll observe that each and every passing date even every passing second has something unique in it for us. We just have to recognise that uniqueness and make the most out of those moments. Because they’ll also never come back again in our lives.
So to make something out of time, we should learn to value what and who we have got and should enjoy every moment as a fresh start. Because every passing moment is indeed a fresh start for us so we can leave all the negativity behind and start a journey full of positivity and cheerfulness.
At last, all I would say is the date 22022022 can pass but the vibe it offers can ameliorate us. So wait, observe and grow. Because as we all know, “Time and tide wait for none”.
Hope you liked the article. If you have any views or suggestions, please comment down below and do follow me on: